WEEK 4 : ISLAMIC SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT

 WEEK 4 :  ISLAMIC SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT

Hi Assalamualaikum everyone πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“


This week is week 4, Dr Suhaimi emphasized more about Islamic Sustainable Development. There are three fundamental of Islam and development, which are the relationship with Allah, fellow human beings and the environment (Triple Helix Relationship). In fact that we as a human being need to have a very good relationship with our creator. Somehow what is mean by building a good relationship with Allah s.w.t? of course by conducting all of His command, and one of it is maintain a good relationship with human being and also environment.


How can we live in harmony if we do not have a good relationship among ourselves? it seems difficult and impossible right. Therefore, what I do to have a good relationship with my surroundings :


  1. 1.Celebrate life - live life with passion

I do celebrating my life every day. Live with passion and excitement.  I wake up in the morning and smile: Take a deep breath and say “It’s another great day to be alive!” Pump up my engines, caress my soul, honor my body, give peace and tranquility to my

Isn’t it simply amazing right ?

  1. 2.Show gratitude and appreciation

I simply say thank you to every little things that happen in my life. I thank people around me, by simply saying to my mother 'thank you so much mom for the breakfast, it was awesome!'

  1. 3.Learn how to communicate


I learn to communicate with my family and friends everyday, so that I can become someone with manners


  1. 4.Know what you want

For example, when I wake up, I always think want goals that I need achieve for today. 

  1. 5.Stay positive

I always find positivity in every difficult situation. So that I can become calm and peace. 


Therefore, here I attach some tips to live harmoniously with others : 





Comments